Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wardrobe Advice!

We're getting our engagement photos taken on Sunday! Yay! I know I haven't revealed who we chose for our photographer yet, but I'm a bit superstitious and would like to have the paperwork signed before the reveal (which will also happen on Sunday, so I'll let you all know soon!).

I need your help however... what do I wear for engagement photos?? lol Especially when we're meeting the photographer at 8 AM (bah), when temps will probably be in the 50s or 60s. I have a cute new dress I was thinking of wearing, but this is when I thought we were going to do it in the evening. Now I feel like I have to dress in layers and wear something a little warmer.

How did you brides out there pick your clothes for your pictures? Should I just bite the bullet and sacrifice hypothermia for cute pictures in a summery dress? lol

2 comments:

  1. If you can manage a natural smile/face w/out the tense, shivering posture- then go for the dress! If not, throw on a cardigan or jacket over the summery dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our coast engagement pics were jeans and sweaters... but then again we got married in early May, so not really a summer-themed wedding. I would say go with layers, because I personally find it hard to fake smiles and its hard to relax when you're shivering!

    ReplyDelete