Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!!!!

As you can tell by the title... I am VERY excited! lol Our engagement photos are in!!! =) Our photographer, Justin Koeppen at Sky Blue Iris Event Photography did an EXCELLENT job. Here are a few of MY favorites (I say "MY" because there are some that Jacob isn't fond of... lol.. but I like them (becasue I look good! lol), and it's my blog, so they are going up!). You can see the rest here at Sky Blue Iris's website.










6 comments:

  1. Lookin good BB! You guys look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures. You did great picking a photographer and I love the backgrounds you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't "pick out" backgrounds... lol.. we were THERE! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, you guys are so cute! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete