Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Engagement Photos

Jacob and I got our engagement photos taken this morning! We were done (and freezing) by 8:45 AM... it was an early morning! lol Hopefully I'll have some shots to show you all in a couple of weeks. We decided have them taken downtown at the Waterfront Park. It was perfect I think... urban and park-y all at the same time. I'm glad Jacob suggested it! =)



So, now for the announcement that you've all been waiting for.... our photographer selection! We signed the contract and paid the deposit this morning, so I feel o.k. letting the cat out of the bag! =) We went with Photographer #4, Justin at Sky Blue Iris Event Photography. We got along well with him, he seemed "real" and genuine, and his price couldn't be beat. We checked references and they were good, we did a little bit of web-stalking, and we kept an eye on his ever growing portfolio... which just happened to include a beach a wedding. =)

I'm excited! And I can't wait to see our photos!

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog. We got engagement photos taken too and I couldn't wait to get them back. You can check them out here:
    http://achocolateloversconfessions.blogspot.com/2009/08/engagement-photos.html
    Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete