Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Waiting...

I'm waiting to get our engagement photos back.

We were quoted two weeks... and it hasn't been two weeks yet so I don't have any room to complain... but it's HARD! lol. In this digital age I'm not use to having to WAIT to get pictures back! Usually I just go home and load them onto my computer right then and there! lol

I've been checking our photographers website like, every day(!) to see if I can get a sneak peak... and yesterday he posted photos from a wedding he did the DAY BEFORE our engagement photos... so it's getting close! =)

I'm really excited to see them though. I was really happy with the location that we chose and just can't wait! =)

2 comments:

  1. Waiting for those is so hard. Even if its just a couple of days. You just want them yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting to see ours as well. We were quoted 2-3 weeks and it will be 3 weeks tomorrow! Aaargh!

    ReplyDelete