Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oregon Just Doesn't Understand...

Apparently I can't get the permit for my 2010 beach wedding under 2010... I can't even get any INFORMATION about the permit process/costs until January because the woman who handles that isn't back in the office until January 5th! The state just doesn't understand. I am a PLANNER. I NEED this information. How much is it going to cost? How far in advance do we need to get the permit? Do we NEED the liability insurance if the reception is held somewhere else? How much is the ticket if we just say f*** the hassle and just randomly "meet" our guests on the beach for the ceremony?

January is 3 months away. Which means every night for the next three months I'm not going to be able to fall asleep because I'm going to have "worse case scenario" counter-planning going on in my head.... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment