Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

First Bad Dream

I had my first bad wedding dream last night... I blame it on the fact that I was working on my invitation design until 12:30 last night and TOTALLY blew off the wedding curfew! lol.

In my dream, the weather was kind of overcast at the coast. It wasn't raining, and I was still willing to go for it, but someone in the family convinced us to hold the ceremony under a picnic shelter thing... that wasn't even NEAR the ocean. Plus, for some reason, the shelter was really short... so everyone head to sit down during the ceremony... including Jacob and I!

Then, my brother (the who is going to officiate) had a cold and was sucking on cough drops the whole time and had a scratchy/weak voice... PLUS, he hadn't rehearsed what he was going to say, and his notes were all out of order, so it went REALLY poorly.

Halfway through the ceremony people started whispering and talking to each other... not a bad situation in itself, except it was EVERYONE. Then , someone on Jacob's side of the family decided that the ceremony was taking too long and said, "let's just get this party started!" and the ceremony just kind of ended!

I was not happy AT ALL. Suddenly we were at the reception (which was taking place in the picnic shelter) and the sun came out from behind the clouds. So, I grabbed Jacob, my brother, and the photographer, and dragged them out onto the sand and made my brother go through the ceremony again so that I could get married on the beach! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment