Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dressing Up The Boys

Sometimes I really wish I was a guy. I LOVE dressing up boys... I think it's SOO much easier to look good in guy's fashion than it is in women's. Hence, I am looking forward to picking out outfits for our groomsmen... hopefully Jacob lets me in on this! lol

I really love the vest, slacks, tie and rolled up sleeves look... much like this picture (minus the skinny jeans... not a fan) and with a yellow tie (to match our wedding colors):


I found a set (vest and pants) on the JCPenney's website for $80!



Totally do-able! And, with the Tie Bar website that everyone is talking about (and I'm really excited to try for myself), I think we can make our groomsmen stylin'! =)

Oo oo oo! Check out this tie! I love it! And with a gray pinstripe vest.... ahhh... fantastic!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great deal for the pants/vest combo! And guys can always use dress slacks to wear again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great look, at a great price to and the guys can totally use it in the future. Great find!

    ReplyDelete