Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Brides Against Breast Cancer Nationwide Charity Dress Sale

You guys tired of me yet? lol... third one today... geez =)

I found this event on (drum roll... ) Craigslist! =) I think it's fantastic and I really hope to be able to attend. They have these charity dress sales nationwide, so check out their calendar to find one near you!

Many, many members of my family (on both sides!) have died from and survived various forms of cancer (I am trying to make peace with the fact that I will have to fight my own battle some day, it just seems to be in the cards for me). So it really is important to me to support this cause.

So please, check out the Brides Against Breast Cancer events... there are a lot of them to choose from.

2 comments:

  1. If I hadn't already purchased my dress I definitely would have checked out this event. I have a little something for you over on my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my dress at one of these events, sample dress, off the rack, etc etc. Thanks for posting about this, such a great event and a way to go green right?

    ReplyDelete