Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Good News, Bad News... And More Good News!

Good News!!

I got my paper samples today for invitations! Which means I actually got to play and SEE what my concept is going to look like! So, I went to Target and had a copy of my photo/invite printed.

Bad News =(

The print job SUCKED. lol They only had the option of glossy (I much prefer matte) and they printed it REALLY dark. I'm starting to think I'll have to take it to a print shop rather than going the cheap way and getting it photo printed... or, may have to just print them out at home... the problem with that is that I'll have to figure out how to adjust our printer for paper size... and I don't know how much the ink will cost us! lol

Good News!!

While I was at Target looking around I found the PERFECT photo album to use as our "guest book"! lol So I bought it... and I hope Jacob likes it... and I have one more thing to add to my PWC (With 10 months to go! lol). See, for the guest book I have this idea. Instead of doing an actual wedding Guest Book, I want to have a photo album with a selection of index cards. The photo album will be half full of photos of Jacob and I (interspersed throughout) and then each guest will sign and/or write a note on the note card and slip it into one of the empty slots in the photo album! I think it's going to be fantastic! =)

And did I mention that I LOVE the album that I found? It's a faux tan suede...


With both horizontal AND vertical 4X6 photo (or, in this case, photo AND index card) slots!


AND, what makes it even better, is that I used a gift card that we got as a house warming present last weekend... so it didn't cut into my wedding budget AT ALL! =D

Now I just have to do something about those invitations...

1 comment: