Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

They're HE-ERE!

I was out of town visiting friends and family for a day when I had this, via text, conversation with Jacob.

Jacob: Your stickers arrived =)

Me: Yay!

Jacob: They look good.

Me: You looked at them?

Jacob: Yes.... should I not have?

Me: lol... no it's fine, I'm just pretty sure that MY name was on the package.

Jacob: Well... I signed for them ;)

A little sneak peak at my future, huh? lol.... no mail ordering Christmas presents for him! =)

But, anyway.... THEY ARE HERE! My wedding program/favor bag stickers from Uprinting are here!




!!!!! So happy! Now I'm off to order some favor bags so I can start DOING something hands on! lol (I'm getting impatient for all the "real" work!) =)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! They look great....exactly like your pic. They look so....Happy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! Been thinking about printing some stickers from them.

    ReplyDelete