Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hair


Here is (pretty much) what my hair looked like 4 hours ago...



Here's what it looks like after an HOUR AND A HALF in "the chair"...



And another one for Jacob. He thinks I'm cute in my glasses (I'm still desperately waiting for my new contacts)...



He says I look like Chloe now... but he says it with this really goofy grin on his face, so I think that's a good thing! =)

P.S. I looked into it before I made "the cut" and apparently human hair grows about half an inch a month on average, so I'll be back to hair on my shoulders by the wedding! Perfect for a cute updo!

3 comments:

  1. :) You're brave! I have been growing my hair out for a couple years (for the wedding) and people are just now saying how long it is. It takes my hair forever to grow. If I did that to mine, there's no way it would make much of a difference by wedding day. But I am in fact getting a hair cut in 2 weeks and plan to alter my current style just a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you~you're glowing! Love the new do!

    ReplyDelete