Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

The Light at the End of the (NWR) Tunnel...

I started to work on writing my thesis today. Since I am starting a full-time PAYING job next Monday (woohoo!) I figured I should probably try to get a head start on my paper. I feel like I've written the same paper over and over again. Since my grad program kind of builds on my specific interests this final paper is pretty much just a compilation of several other papers that I've written over the course of the last year (with a couple new sources/info I'm sure). This will make the actual work less stressful, but it makes the whole process so much more boring.

But what this does mean is that I am almost DONE with my master's program! In a few short months I will be among the top 10% of the U.S. population in terms of educational attainment... I hope it benefits me! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment