Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Sometimes It's Really Hard Being Cheap

I'm sitting in a hotel room right now. Jacob is watching some BAD movie on the sci-fi channel and I am surfing the Internet for a place to stay on our wedding night. Since we are getting married on the beach on the Oregon coast, any decent place books up pretty early, so I'm trying to get a head start. Unfortunately, I'm kind of a cheapskate and can't justify paying what I consider "too much" for a place to sleep. To many people, what I consider "too much" is actually a pretty good deal... but, you see, I want the BEST deal! And I always feel like there's something better out there... making it really hard to make a decision. I think I may have found something... but we'll see... bah... so hard.

2 comments:

  1. You sound like my Mr. Fix It...he always thinks there's a better deal to be had somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me! Mr. Gadget is the total opposite. Pick and choose your battles. Also remember that sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes you just get an amazing deal.
    At the end, you'll still have a great experience and it sounds like you will have saved anyway!

    ReplyDelete