Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

15 Down!

I had to tighten my belt up a set of holes last week... and today Jacob commented that my love handles had almost disappeared! Woo hoo!! I really wish I would have taken some pre- pictures so I could see the overall differences so far.

(Only problem is, the new bras I bought a couple months back to fit my *finally* C cup are now too big, too.... bah.... gotta choose your battles though, right? lol)

I can't wait to try on my wedding dress again! It's being stored at the bridal boutique about an hour south of my apartment. I'm headed down that direction at the end of February, so I think I might take a pit stop. ;)



P.S. The only thing I'm doing (for those who care to know) is eating a low-cal diet (same foods I ate before, just smaller portions and I'm actually paying attention to, and writing down, the food going into my mouth) and walking a couple miles a day to work and back (4 half-miles, 1/2 from my front door to the train, 1/2 from the train to work and then back again at the end of the day).

4 comments: