Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Video Games

I'm not a video game playing person. I haven't regularly played a game since the FIRST Mario brothers... so, I was a little confused when I saw a game disc in my stocking the other morning (we did "Christmas Morning" on New Year's morning with Jacob's family). I thought for sure that I'd accidentally gotten one of the kids socks... but, no, it was for me. My FMIL saw my confusion and said, "Don't worry... you'll understand".

And I sure did... lol... the game was:


Wedding Dash! Rings Around the World!

The point of the game is that you have to plan and cater weddings for multiple couples in a game about a wedding planning reality show... and you don't want to get voted off by Mr. Biggie! lol You deal with picky guests you don't want to sit next to certain people (or REALLY want to sit next to others), screaming children, pigeons picking at food, people choking, grandfathers who can't remember what and when they ate... all while keeping the bride and groom happy and making sure the photographer gets the right photos (I actually got a GROOM-zilla at one point... lol... I was REALLY sucking at that level!).



This game may keep my occupied for awhile... lol... you really need to pay attention though, and I can't say that's my strong point after a full day at work and/or writing a thesis!

P.S. Jacob was watching over my shoulder for awhile and kept laughing at me when people started to "boil" (what they do when they get upset because I didn't seat them next to the hot guy or it took to long to serve them their cake!) and just kept saying "you're cute". lol

2 comments:

  1. I have this game on my iPhone and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I got engaged my daughter asked for this gift and has been my little assistant coordinator ever since. She loves it and is a fabulous Wedding Dasher :)

    ReplyDelete