Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

We Will Have Flowers!

Just had a lunch meeting with our to be florist! A friend of Jacob's family, the woman we're using is going to GROW THE FLOWERS WE WANT and do all of the arrangements for us at a discounted price that we'll be able to cover by bartering services.... yay! The primary flowers are going to be sunflowers (surprise, surprise, eh? lol) and then we'll have a variety of others in there as well. I don't know much about flowers, so, as far as fillers went, I'm trusting her judgment! But here's an idea of what some of it MAY look like.... =)








Now I just have to start shopping for flower girl baskets and vases! =)

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I think it is so cool that the flowers will be grown special for you instead of just getting them from some place they mass produce flowers. I can't wait to see the flowers in the wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is so awesome that she is growing flowers especially for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I myself thought of growing my own. But that would mean putting them together too...ugh. So nope. Not for me. You're very fortunate to have someone grow them for you and make the arrangements for you too! SCORE! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the bouquets with the sunflower and the blue irises. The blue brings out the beach theme.

    ReplyDelete