Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bloggerland... I Need Your Help!

I MAY have found my wedding ring... but I need some opinions. One thing that sucks about planning a wedding when you live in different towns (and states) from your family and your friends... there is no one for me to call up and say "come over here and look at this ring!" So, that's where you come in! =)

So... take a look at these pics and give me your honest (but polite, please!) opinions! As you can tell from the sapphire/diamond engagement ring, I'm a bit non-traditional... but I really wanted a little more "bling".




The other option that I've been thinking about was just a solid white gold band... something like this:


What do you think???

I found the ring super cheap on overstock.com! I bought it (just because I couldn't pass up the deal), but if I decide to go a different route I'll just sell it again on CL or e-bay.

13 comments:

  1. Go with the bling, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the diamonds better. It compliments your ring really well, and you gotta go for the extra sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely go for the extra sparkle! I agree with Holly it really compliments your engagement ring well. :) So happy for you, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Bling too. It really does compliment the e-ring well. Not overpowering at all.

    BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bling best. Your rings are so pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all of the others. Go with the first one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bling! No contest! It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im not usually a bling girl but I like the bling here.

    ps. your ering is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the first one, since I think it matches up much more nicely with your engagement ring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely the bling-y one. It compliments your lovely e-ring to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bling - makes a great pair with your sapphire and diamond ring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the first option best. I think it compliments your e-ring

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the bling adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete