Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ceremony Venue.... Check?

Sitting here, on my desk in front of me is the signed, sealed, ready-to-deliver Miscellaneous Use Application and Permit form for our beach wedding!!!

As you MAY remember, we couldn't get any information or apply for a permit for our 2010 wedding until 2010.... so, for MONTHS (we've been engaged since July!) we've been sitting around wondering how much it was going to cost and what we needed to do to make it happen. Finally, a couple of weeks back, Jacob was able to get the information and application form sent to us (it took two weeks for us to get an e-mail... go figure)... and tonight I filled it out, signed the check, drew out our required "site plan" (check out my very awesome artistic handiwork below! lol) and tomorrow I'm sending it out!

I will be SOOO happy to have the permit/approval in hand... one less thing to stress out about! (Then I can focus on the tides and weather! lol). Let's just hope I did it right!


5 comments: