Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting Antsy...

Jacob and I have been engaged for almost two months now... and those two months have been spent, pretty much, apart with me in Canada and Jacob still down in Oregon. This has been hard enough for me, being alone (and lonely) for so much of my summer, however what has been equally frustrating is that I am so far away from the scene of the "big day". I have been doing SOO much Internet research on venues and such for both our ceremony and your reception, but I haven't been able to physically SEE anything because I'm in a different country... it is REALLY getting on my nerves! lol

We have decided that we're going to go over to the coast for a few days around the Labor Day weekend to take a look around and (hopefully) reserve venues. I will be SOOO happy when that is done! But, for now, I must try to keep a grip on my (im)patience and think about the couple busy weeks to come (moving, meetings with photographers, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment