Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busy Year For My Name

An old friend of mine is getting married this September and I'm planning on attending her wedding and pre-wedding parties. Today I took a look at her gift registry online for Target. There were 20 results for her name! Granted, she has a somewhat common name, first and last, but it got me thinking... So, I typed in my own name, which is a little more "unique". And sure enough, there are FOUR of me getting married and registered at Target! One bride in Indiana even spells her first name the same as I do, making us a complete match! (Most people spell it with an -any rather than an -ney).

Now I"m curious if these same named brides have blogs that I can stalk... plus... I kinda wanna look at their registries and see if like-named people want the same stuff! =)

1 comment:

  1. P.S. The bride with the exact same name as me has beach towels, camping supplies and my FAVORITE board game, Catch Phrase, on her registry... maybe there IS something to a name ;)

    ReplyDelete