Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

First Dances

Was perusing wedding blogs this evening and ran across this post with videos of unique first dances on Earth Friendly Weddings. These pretty humorous... take a look! =)

Jacob and I have talked briefly about our first dance and we do want to make it unique, but the extent of originality that I think we'll take will probably be limited to a non-traditional slow song. lol We don't have a "song" that we consider ours' (except for "Get Low" by T-Pain/Flo Rida**... but that's not exactly appropriate for a wedding dance I don't think! lol). We do have a song tentatively picked out for our first dance already, but that's going to stay under wraps for now. =)

** I still not sure what this song is actually called or who to attribute it to as I see it online with about three different titles and either attributed to both artists or one or the other... someone wanna help me out here? lol

Here's a few other "unique" first dances that weren't included in the blog post mentioned above:








No comments:

Post a Comment