Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthday Lore

So, it's about 2 AM and I can't sleep. This happens to me more often than I would like to admit. So, I'm up, surfing around the Internet trying to get sleepy, and I ran across this "Birthday Lore" thing on the Farmer's Almanac website... it's true enough to the extent that it kind of creeped me out a bit! lol

According to my birthday, Sept. 17, this is what it said about me:

You consider both sides of a question before making any decision, because of your analytical turn of mind. Painstaking, reliable, and competent, you will be successful in whatever you do. You enjoy traveling and good literature and strive to better yourself. Your home life will be happy and contented.

For Jacob's birthday, Sept. 20, it says:

You are individual and original. You always do the unexpected in an unusual way. You are welcome in the society of cultured people. You like personal attention and can be led by someone who understands you.

I just thought I'd share =)

1 comment:

  1. This is neat. I too have reandomly looked up dates on the Farmer's Almanac =)

    ReplyDelete