Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Engagement Party

My fiance and I are thinking about throwing a very simple engagement/housewarming party in a couple of months when we are moved and settled into our new place. I googled "engagement party" to see what is out on the 'net regarding this and ran across this yahoo question and answer . I was a little taken aback at the negative feedback that this question asker received concerning having an engagement party.

So, I ask, engagement parties... yes or no?

1 comment:

  1. I say why not? I've never been to one, are you supposed to bring gifts? Maybe if that's the case people might think the couple is milking it for all its worth... :) Think of it more as an excuse for all your friends to get together and have good time.

    ReplyDelete