Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Randomness

I had this song stuck in my head last night before bed... for no apparent reason (i.e. I don't think I've heard it in YEARS):



I used to love 98 Degrees, but haven't really listened to them since high school I think... and here I am just pulling wedding-type songs out of thin air. I think I may need a wedding-break.

I also found these orchid hair things that I really like (and Jacob's boutonniere is going to be an orchid, so we'll match!)... but I just can't decide if I want to get them. My dress is "off-white" and I'm afraid to get anything "white" as an accessory. Plus I still don't know what I'm going to do about my veil. I really need to go veil shopping. I think I'm going to do that at the end of the month when I go "visit" my dress (20 llbs down, baby!).

No comments:

Post a Comment