Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm a Nerd

When I was in school I used to LOVE school supply shopping time. When I decided to go back to grad school last fall Jacob teased me when I bought myself a cute pencil pouch.

I'm a nerd... I admit it... I enjoy "window shopping" in office supply stores. So, it should be no surprise that I was quite delighted today when my paper samples from Paper and More were waiting for me in the mail.

I ordered samples of card stock and regular paper for our invitations and our programs. And I LOVE them. I got samples of four different kinds of paper for $3 (.50 a sheet plus $1 flat rate shipping). I'm excited to go back to the website and order the actual paper! Not to mention actually MAKE the invites and programs. Yay! lol

P.S. I also got my gift card for my free name change kit from Miss Now Mrs. that I won via The Relentless Bride! It was a good mail day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment