Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Need Advice...

I have a big forehead. It's a four-finger forehead. When I pull my hair back in a ponytail I look bald (especially since I'm so blond). So, here's my question... should I stay as is:



Or should I get my bangs back?



I need the opinion of someone other than my fiance... who's response is usually something along the lines of "that could work"** I've been growing my bangs out for over a year now and worry about chopping them off after all the work/patience to get them long... and I keep thinking about *wedding hair*... which is going to be up/pulled back...but I really feel like I need to hide my massive forehead! lol

**(I absolutely DESPISE this response).

9 comments:

  1. I'm a 4 finger girl myself, and have had bangs ALWAYS because of this. But I look at you, and I think you look great. I would leave my hair alone if I were you....or just have them styled to swoop down and to the side....but don't cut them unless you cut them long and slanted. Just my opinion. I think you're beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty both ways. I LOVE bangs. My only caution is that when you dance, you get sweaty, and when you get sweaty, bangs look like ass. So there's that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it both ways, but think the look without bangs is really nice. I had bangs a long time ago but hated them for some of the reasons Cupcake Wedding mentioned. Growing them out was also the most annoying thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say you should try side swept bangs. I think it's a good "meet in the middle" option. You could even try the look out by parting your hair on the side and tucking it beheind year ear to get an idea if it's something you like before you break out the scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also thinking about side swept bangs... but between these 2 pics I think you look even prettier without the bangs

    ReplyDelete
  6. From one four-fingered-forehead girl to another: my vote is for bangs! I like you with them side swept or how you had them for New Year's two years ago (gorgeous! [you should put a photo from that night up !]) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look so great in that first picture without bangs. But I have always been a lover of side-swept bangs. You should try side-swept bangs instead of straight across. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. bangs are a bitch to grow out - and you've gone to all that trouble of growing them out!

    SIDE SWEEP THEM!! my sister does this and it looks amazing...it's the look of bangs, without the commitment.

    it's the perfect solution. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with the longer, side swept bang idea, you can always go shorter if you don't like. Plus you can keep them off to the side and pull them back if you don't want them at all~ I have the five finger forehead and go back and forth with this issue a lot!

    you're too cute!

    ReplyDelete