Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Exhausted

I've had a BUSY day today with all kinds of wedding planning "fun"...

Best news of the day, though? I no longer need to wear granny-panties until my wedding gown! You ladies know what I'm talking about:


I went for my last dress "fitting" today and discovered that I have dropped enough inches that I no longer have to "shape" my hips into my dress! I am VERY excited about this! Especially since it means I can 1) be that much more comfortable all day long, and 2) maybe wear something cute/sexy that I may get from my bridal shower/bachelorette party! Woo hoo!

After picking up my dress and driving home, I then got to work assembling large posters/signs for the big day, as well as putting together a shot list for the photographer (who we are having our final meeting with tomorrow), a contact list for our day-of-coordinator (meeting with her next weekend) and a day-of-time-line and list of wedding party responsibilities and to-dos.

Today has been a very Type-A sort of day. But, aside from super-gluing two of my fingers together, and having to strategically place a fake sunflower* over a tear I created in one of our sign boards (from super-gluing a second finger to THAT... had a minor meltdown at that point), it was, all in all, a pretty productive Saturday.

* Thanks Holly! Had you not given me these FANTASTIC sandals, I would have been in a pickle! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Alright! ((thumbs up)) =)
    I am nowhere near being able to wear something cute underneath my dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for no granny panties!! That's awesome. Also, super-glueing two fingers together sounds like something I'd do, too!

    Less than 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete