Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Obamas Approve


We got our card from the Obamas today! =) When I found out that they did this sort of thing, I decided that I kinda wanted the memento. I was pretty excited when we got an envelope HAND ADDRESSED to us in the mail today with "The White House" as the return address. (Jacob was so excited he pretty much ripped the envelope in half! lol ...or, maybe he was just being a boy and didn't know his own strength... either way, ripped right through the return address!).

2 comments:

  1. We did this, too, and it was fun to get it in the mail. Since I work for Congress in D.C., I’ll admit that a lot of this kind of stuff doesn’t wow me anymore, but this still totally did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's cool :) I wonder if the queen would do the same if we sent one to her for Adam, haha.

    ReplyDelete