Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Cleaning Off My Tabs

So, I have this bad habit of finding something I like online, opening it in a new tab and just letting it sit there... for days. So, I'm doing a little cleaning tonight. Here are a few wedding-related tabs I have had open for awhile meaning to share with you all because I thought something about them was cool/interesting, funny... lol... enjoy!

Bowling Alley Wedding: How Creativity is Priceless in a Bad Economy

Will Chelsea Clinton's Wedding Ruin Mine? A Bridal Nightmare

Sheer Awesomeness! Best Wedding Theme Ever!

Pacific City Beach, Oregon Wedding (this one made me cry... I think it's 'cause I'm hoping my day is this beautiful and I look that happy!)

P.S. We're 19 days away! We're in the TEENS! **breathing into a bag**

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I do that exact same thing, and have tabs open forever! P.S. Congrats on being so close!!!

    ReplyDelete