Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wedding/Anniversary Band For Sale!

So, I've heard of two dress brides, or brides who purchase their wedding dress and then find one they like better... but I may be of a new breed... apparently I'm a "two-ring bride".

I had to take my engagement ring to the jewelers today to get it inspected and cleaned, while I was there a diamond band caught my eye and I made the mistake of trying it on. I loved the way it looked with my engagement ring... much more than the wedding ring that I ALREADY BOUGHT.

Crap.

I walked out of the store, made it halfway through the mall and decided that I wanted that ring, so, went back, bought the ring, they sized it up for me and in a half hour it was done and I had TWO wedding rings. So... I'm now I'm trying to sell the first one.

Here's the craigslist ad I posted for it. Please let me know if you'd like it... I've priced it VERY budget friendly at only $100. I'm willing to ship and we can talk about shipping fees based on how you want it shipped (insurance, certified, etc.).


1 comment:

  1. The ring your selling is beautiful, but doesn't match the diamonds in my engagement ring, sadly :( I'm glad you were able to find another ring you loved though! Hope you're able to sell this one.

    I see you have 20 days left.. I bet you're getting so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete