Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Best Man Speech

Does your best man need a little help with his speech? Perhaps he can give the "Best Man Speech Generator" a shot! lol I tried it in place of Jacob's best man and this is what I got (not exactly perfect, but humorous in the least!):

I met Jacob when we were 24. Right away, I knew he was a Kind kid and the perfect friend for me. He was always a hit with the ladies even at the young age of 24. I remember his best line was "For fingers like yours I would run the biggest CD. Then along came Brittney and everything changed. It takes a fast girl to tame the rabbit that is Jacob. I remember they met at Eugene and within the space of 14 shots he was wearing her night gown and she had laughed all over his car. Ladies and gentlemen I ask you to raise your glasses for Brittney and Jacob. May they live sweetly ever after and have loyal babies.

4 comments:

  1. This is funny. It reminds me of the mad lib's I did in school. It is a great idea to get the ideas flowing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our best man's speech was awesome. It made me laugh and cry at the same time. BTW almost a month until your big day... you must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! A "mad libs" speech! Our best man's speech was short and sincere. We loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loyal babies are important. It's so difficult when they turn on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete