Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August is Here

I am getting married this month. Not "in a month" but THIS month! We are less than two weeks away! The time has gone by SOO fast and I know the next 13 days are going to fly by, too*.

Today Jacob and I met with both our photographer and our florist to go over last minute details. It's nice to know that the "planning" is finally coming to a close. We also paid off our bill at the reception hall this week... that took a huge load off my mind (and our bank account! lol) as well.

Now I just need to get through the last few days (without driving Jacob too crazy with my periods of stress-outs) so I can actually live, and enjoy, the day that I've been planning for the last 13 months. Wow.



*Though, the festivities actually start in 10 days when two of my bridesmaids get into town, then my bridal shower/bachelorette party the next day, followed by the rehearsal and out-of-town guest get-together the night before the wedding. So, really, I have 10 days to get everything done and then start partying. =)

2 comments:

  1. You are getting married THIS month!!! That is so exciting! Try to relax though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How exciting! Enjoy this time and don't let the stress get to you. Savor every moment. :)

    ReplyDelete