Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbye "Miss", Hello "Mrs."

Well ladies (and gents... if any are reading this), this may be my LAST post as a "Miss". My girls are getting into town tomorrow and then the fantastic long-weekend celebrations commence, so I don't know that I'll have the time/desire to sit at my computer and update my blog.

The wedding is Saturday, the weather is calling for 74 and sunny (which is HOT for the Oregon coast!). Once I type up and print out my vows (which I'm going to do as soon as I'm done with this), I do not have a single thing left on my "To Do" list! It feels SOO good! And really, really weird!

I'd like to give a shout out to my fellow blogger brides who are also getting married on Saturday: Lisa at CraftMyBride, Sarah Elizabeth and Ms. Wedding Crasher. (I apologize if I forgot anyone else!) Congratulations ladies, and ENJOY this weekend! We have made it to the finish line! lol

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to you Brittney! I know everything will come out great.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck this weekend, I'm sure it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Take it all in and enjoy every moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am sure you will have an absolutely wonderful wedding. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete