Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

300-9-62-0

Nope.... not some kind of weird locker combination, but rather the most important numbers in my life right now! lol

300: The number of wedding planning posts I've written over the last year

9: The number of days left until the wedding (ahhhh.... we're in the SINGLE digits ladies!!! I'll write more this weekend when I have "time").

62 and 0: The temperature and rain percentage forecast on the 10 day weather outlook today! Woo hoo!!!! (You can BET that was one of the first things I checked this morning as today is the first day it was available!)*.



Added bonus, it looks like our rehearsal and dinner is going to enjoy some nice weather, too! =)

* P.S. If you don't know, 62 is a WARM temperature for the Oregon coast.... the average temp for that day is only about 65.

4 comments:

  1. Single digits!!! So exciting!!

    What a perfect weather forecast, too. That is pretty much exactly what I'm hoping the temperature will be for our wedding, if not a little cooler. What can I say... I'm a sweater, and my heavy dress is gonna make it a rough day if we have unseasonably warm weather at the end of October.

    Wishing you the best in your final days until you're a Mrs.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney! So thrilled for you guys. Wish we could be there. Hooray for the sunshine coming your way in all aspects. We will be celebrating with you here in England. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! That's great you'll have nice weather! Enjoy all the moments leading up to getting married! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful weather forecast. I'll keep a good thought for you that it won't change!

    ReplyDelete