Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I am DONE!

Well... sort of. =) I have just completed my LAST do-it-yourself project! Woo hoo!! Aside from wrapping gifts I have NOTHING left to do that is going to take any "crafty" brain power or dexterous fingers. lol. I am REALLY excited about this. =)

My last project was our table assignment poster. Figuring out where people would sit was actually a lot easier than I anticipated, thank goodness. I figure some people won't be 100% happy with who they are sitting with or where, but if I get 75% I think I'll call it a win. lol

Here it is! Foam/poster board from the Dollar Tree, 4X6 note cards, ribbon from Michaels, and sunflowers that I harvested from these shoes. lol. I liked how our other poster turned out so much that I decided to follow the theme. =)


(names have been covered... sorry everyone, you'll have to wait to see who you're sitting with! lol)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! And how fantastic you must feel knowing that you're done with all DIY. I still have so much to do.............ugh.

    ReplyDelete