Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lists

My life has become one big list.... or, rather, several lists.

I am a list maker. Even pre-wedding I would make "to do" lists and take some joy in crossing things off as they were accomplished. But these last couple of weeks, I've been in list over drive.

Here is a list of my lists:
  • General To Do List
  • Items for the DOC to know
  • Shots for Photographer
  • Do Not Forget to Pack
  • Brittney's To Do's
  • Jacob's To Do's
  • Day-of Time-line
  • Important Contacts
And it seems like I just keep thinking of more lists that would be helpful to have. *sigh*

Thankfully, I only have THREE more days to get things done. Then the long-weekend wedding celebrations begins! =) My girls to get here Wednesday, my shower/bachelorette party happens on Thursday, the rehearsal festivities are on Friday and, FINALLY, the big day on Saturday. This is going to be one amazing week!

3 comments:

  1. wooohooo! I envy that your wedding day and planning will be all behind you after next weekend. I'm very excited for you.....can't wait to see wedding pics! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big list person too! :) So many exciting things you have to look forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful week, not stress too much, and enjoy this beautiful time with the man of your dreams!

    ReplyDelete