Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Drowning in Wedding Blogs!

I need your help!

I follow a LOT of wedding blogs... I don't even want to count... the list on the side bar of this page isn't even all of them... I haven't updated the list in awhile.

Problem is, I can't find anything again later (if I didn't book mark it).

I'm looking for a blog post about a survey that one of the bride-to-bes gave her bridesmaids. It had questions about jewelry, food allergies, soda preferences, etc. At the time I didn't think I'd need that post again, but now I want another look! lol

Do any of you lurking brides remember reading it somewhere else?? Or maybe you wrote it?

Help!

1 comment:

  1. I just FOUND google reader the other day... it's amazing! Way to go Jacob!

    ReplyDelete