Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DIY Second Shooter

I got an e-mail from an old college classmate of mine today regarding my blog post about the necessity of a second shooter for the wedding. I am in LOVE with this idea and I feel the need to share it with the rest of you budget conscious brides out there!

(Thanks Nicole!)

I think a second photographer is great idea however, can add to your costs. Something we did instead is let our guests be our second photographers. You know at least a handful of people are going to have cameras (and most of them will be digital) so what we did was provided a handful of blank cd's (you often find on sale) labeled [couple last names and wedding date] with a self addressed envelope and asked everyone who took photos to copy them onto the cd and mail them to us...or meet up with us for lunch someday soon. It worked out great and its fun to see what moments our guests captured.


1 comment: