Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Beach Hair

It's almost two in the morning and I can't sleep (believe you me, I've been trying!). So I'm up alone sitting in a dark house surfing the web and listening to the traffic going by on the freeway and my cat's water fountain (in a few minutes I may have to take a bathroom break).

For whatever reason I started to think about wedding day hairstyles. If any of you have been to the Oregon coast, you know that you NEVER go with your hair flowing free or you'll end up with a mess of knots and not be able to see anything (since hair will be blowing all over the place in your face). Because I know this I know that I need my hair secured back in some way. However, I think of my hair as one of my best assets and I'd like to show it off. Plus, I have a big forehead and I'd like to not have my hair tightly pulled back as it accentuates this fact!

Surfing around google for beach wedding hairstyles, I found this look, which I think I really like.
















I like the fact that it's pulled back (and appears wind-friendly) however it still has body and some tendrils that could be pulled down over my gigantic forehead. I also like the flower. I want to wear a flower in my hair and I don't necessarily think that I want a veil, so, again, this is perfect =)

** P.S. Now, on top of the cat's flowing fountain the Oregon rain has started... fantastic

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I like it! I think you'd look perfect with your hair like that and I love the look of the flower. :D

    ReplyDelete