Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Engagement Photos....

... well, sort of! =)

Jacob and I were at the coast again this weekend for a family reunion. Since the weather was fantastic (probably the least time before next summer that we'll be able to enjoy it), I wanted to get some photos on the beach that I can use with our wedding invitations (which I hope to be designing myself).

Here are the few of the photos that turned out decent enough for me to feel comfortable posting! lol Please remember, these are set-the-time-and-run photos. I wanted us to be dressed in our wedding colors in case I decide to go with color photos over black and white... though I wish I would have had a different dress because I'm really not appreciating the bag-like look I have in this one... but... well... I'm never happy with pictures of myself anyway! lol




No comments:

Post a Comment