Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Invitation Mock Up

I got bored today. It's the first time I've had an actual weekend in about a year (you don't really get a weekend when you're in school... there's always some paper that you should be writing). So, just for the hell of it, I mocked up our wedding invitation (I have MONTHS before I have to do this... but, hey, why not? lol). I plan on designing them myself and taking them somewhere to get printed up. So... here you have it. The picture is not the one I plan on using, but it will be something similar. Also, for some reason when I turned the image to a jpg it changed everything to red... not really sure why. The headline text is blue, the line is black, the picture is normal color, and the monogram at the bottom is blue and yellow.

I really love the wording. I stole it from honey my heart (who also stole it from someone else! It's good wording!)


No comments:

Post a Comment