Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This is a Test...

I'm about to make the 10 minute walk to the train in the rain, followed by a 15 minute walk to work after I get OFF the train... This is a test.

See, as most brides are, I'm sure, I'm a little bit more.. um... pleasantly plump than I would like to be on my wedding day. I have it figured out that I can get through the holiday season and not really have to push myself until February... giving me six months to tone it up and drop a few pounds. BUT, since I am so close to the public transit, I figured walking 4 days a week for almost an hour round trip would be a great little thing to do.

And I knew this was going to happen. Oregon has a LOT of rain for about 9 months out of the year... and I should have been prepared... but looking out the window right now, a I want to do is get in my nice, covered, warm car and drive the 6 miles to work! lol

This is a test...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hear you! I need to walk to work too, it is just no fun walking in a rainforest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! :) I'm making myself bike to school & work in the rain too! We can struggle through the crappy weather together! April isn't that far off is it? ;)

    ReplyDelete