Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photographer #3

Third photographer appointment today... and it went well! =) This photographer is a lot less experienced than the others that we've met with (she's still trying to enhance her portfolio and 2009 was her first "wedding season"), but personality-wise we really clicked. She's a LOT like me as far as background, personal interests/career choices, and what we look for in photos and her boyfriend (who is her second shooter) has a very similar job to my fiance working with computers. The similarities were slightly eerie. =) When we got back in the car after the meeting Jacob said, "So, how long did it take you to realize she was just like you?" =)

Now I am torn. I like the work that I've seen from Photographer #1 a lot better. This photographer, Kristin from Photo Objectif, was number four on my list of 5 photographers when I rated the quality of the photos in their online portfolios, however, so far I *like* her the most. Granted, I DID like her work or I wouldn't have even contacted her in the first place.

We still have one, maybe two more photographers to meet with before we make a decision. But, already, I don't know what to do! lol

This is a photo from Kristin's portfolio... I'm not exactly showing it for quality or for her style, but rather for the space age bridesmaids' dresses... lol... what do you think? ;)


2 comments:

  1. Wow- not sure what to say about those dresses!!

    As far as the photographer- go with the one whose pictures and style you like best. Although being comfortable with your photographer is good. In the end, the pictures are the main way that you will remember your big day and you will want the best quality in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaning towards photographer #1, because you know my opinion must count for something! :)

    ReplyDelete