Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Photographer Poll!

As my friend Lauren suggested, I'm going to put up a poll for our wedding photographer at the top of the blog... I look forward to getting some feedback from the rest of you!!! =)

Check out my posts on each photographer for background info (the $ sign shows what order their prices fall in... the more $$ the more expensive):

Photographer #1 -- Guy Perkins, $$

Photographer #2-- Cherished Moments Photographer, $$$$

Photographer #3-- Kristin from Photo Objectif, $$$

Photographer # 4-- Justin from Sky Blue Iris, $

1 comment:

  1. I like photog #1 and also #4... (I voted... lol). I definietly would not pick #2 based on how you described your meeting with him. He sounds arrogent and not very trustworthy. Plus you don't want someone you had bad vibes with. #3 was alright, but I just didn't like that style as much. I think between 1 and 4 I would go with 4 though. Plus I like that he had an example of a beach wedding that he shot. So you know he's familiar with that particular setting. :D

    ReplyDelete