Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

TGIF!


I am SOO excited that it is Friday... and for more than the normal reasons.

1) I went in to work early every morning this week so that I could skip out at lunch time today.

2) It has been sunny for THREE DAYS STRAIGHT! And in the 70s! We've been living in a rain cloud for the last 9 months! I want to take advantage of the nice weather while we have it!

3) I don't have anything I HAVE to do this weekend! I have not had a free weekend in... SIX WEEKS! I am sooo looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow... in my own bed! We plan to spend some time with family and friends, but there are no hard-fast plans or appointments... woo hoo!

and, doesn't really have anything to do with it being Friday, BUT:

4) I bought a new dress today... it was a size TEN! I haven't worn in a ten in a VERY long time! (I'm pretty sure the size runs a bit big, but I am still loving every minute of it! lol).

Have a fantastic weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment