Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meant To Be?

I've often wondered if Jacob and I ever met before we actually met (anyone ever seen the first episode of Dharma and Greg? lol). We lived in the same city for awhile, and the same state for longer... it's a small world... who knows. Maybe we were, at one time, in the same restaurant at the same time. It would be really cool if we could somehow rewind time and figure out if our meeting was just eventually meant to happen. This couple actually had that opportunity! Kind of a cool story... also kinda creepy! lol


Here's the Dharma and Greg clip... I loved that show! lol

1 comment:

  1. Haha I don't think I ever DID see the pilot! The trains thing was so sweet :) That was a cute show.

    And I definitely don't have to wonder about if Adam and I ever crossed paths prior to actually meeting, since I'd never been to England and he'd never left it ;)

    ReplyDelete