Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our Wedding "Map"

So, I JUST wrote a post a mentioned at the end that I should map out where all of our wedding stuff is coming from... so... I did! lol

In order to find the best deals for our budget, we had to widen our "net" a bit and search around. Pieces of the wedding are coming from numerous places throughout the western side of Oregon. When Jacob and I, our wedding party, and our parents make the trek out to the coast for the wedding, we will be picking up bits and pieces along the way.


Click on the picture to see it bigger!

Portland: Our Home.

Hillsboro: Our photographer's home base.

Estacada: Family friend doing our flowers.

The Dalles: Ceremony music (my brother... forgot to put it on the map... it's a little easy of Estacada on the river).

Wilsonville: The bakery that is making our cake.

Salem: Where I purchased my dress.

Lebanon: Where I'm getting my alterations.

Corvallis: Rental supplies (chairs, couple tables, etc.).

Newport: Hair salon.

Eugene: Our DJ (friend of mine), Officiant (my brother) and videographer (my other brother).

Roseburg: Make Up (Jacob's Mary Kay rep aunt).

Waldport: Our ceremony and reception.

So, as you can see, we really are having a DESTINATION wedding! lol

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love the destination wedding spin! We can say the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Looks great! I just did a map on WeddingMapper and put it on our wedding website. I think they're so neat :)

    ReplyDelete