Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wedding Dress Diet?

So... I've lost about 30 lbs since I bought my dress (not JUST because I wanted to look good in my dress, I also needed to drop the lbs.) Now I'm at a stand still... granted, I have allowed desserts back into my diet in greater quantities. But, come on now, I NEED chocolate to survive! lol

Anyway, the point of this rant was because of this post on Sleep Talkin' Man this morning... lol... I love this blog, and this post expressed my deepest emotions. lol

5 comments:

  1. Way to go for losing that much so far! That is already a major accomplishment on it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is hard work and dedication. Agreed that you need chocolate to survive, as do I. If you're happy with your weight and you're maintaining right now then that's great! But if you're wanting to push yourself further you totally can do it.
    I've cut out the constant snacking and eating whatever treats i want and i've lost a couple pounds. feels good.

    ps. can you tell i was part of a online diet thread for three years, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I agree! Congrats to you for dropping 30lbs! Such hard work, motivation, and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats on the weight loss! It's not easy, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY SHIT!! 30lbs!? Amazing. I went on a diet a few weeks ago...and gained 2 lbs in 1 week - so that's when I knew, I cannot diet. AT all.

    ReplyDelete