Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sometime Today....

...my invitations should be here!! I'm soooo excited and can't wait to see how they turned out. I was so hoping they'd show up before I left for work this morning, but it doesn't look like that's in the cards for me today... but I'm hoping they will be waiting for me when I get home! =)

I have scheduled a "paper party" with my girls, mom and grandma in a couple of weeks to help me assemble, put together and stuff invitations, programs and guest favors. I can't wait to actually get some of the hands on stuff done!

5 comments:

  1. Its so exciting! Can't wait to see. Just posted a sneak peak at ours today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! Looking forward to seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh, I love seeing other people's invites. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete