Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

100

When I was in elementary school we used to have a celebration on the 100th day of school. We'd all bring in 100 of something (pennies, macaroni noodles, whatever we could get our hands on) and do some sort of an art project to commemorate the day.

Nope... not me (sure is a cute kid though). I stole it from here

These memories are coming back to me today not because I'm celebrating the 100th of day of anything... but rather the 100th day UNTIL something! That's right, 100 days from today I'll officially be a "wife" (that word is going to take some getting used to).

We started at 400 and some odd days back in July, and now, as of tomorrow, we'll officially be in the double digit countdown.

Wow




P.S. It's not to late to enter my giveaway for 250 custom stickers!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats, i've been told they will fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used to do that too in elementary school! Happy 100 days till the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're almost there!! 100 DAYS woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete